Re: Error activating image ora_core732

From: Asaf Shoval <shovala_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 20:20:45 +0200

It is most likely that one of your executible is still linked against Oracle 7.3.2. Did u remmeber to link all your executable ? Also, try re-link all the oracle software again using "Oracleins" and dont forget
to reboot the Vms machine, to loose all memory installed executable.

Asaf Shoval,
Oracle Israel Support Center.