Jobs in Information Technology - IT Career Connectors

From: <itcareer_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 18:13:06 GMT

IT Career Connectors, located in Allentown, Pennsylvania. We are looking for the best programmers, analysts and NT certified network engineers in the industry. Professionals who are currently happy, yet smart enough to stay abreast of the right opportunities. Our focus is building relationships with professionals who are happy in their current position, but still interested in making a good career move, at the right time. If this is the type of relationship you are interested in, contact us for a prompt, confidential conversation, and let's really get to know each other.

You can visit our website at: http://www.itcareerconnectors.com/ Or contact us directly:
Jeff Morton
Jaime Rebner
Technical Recruiters