help with pro*c / dbms_pipes

From: mikey <mdesouza_at_YAHOO.COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 14:58:17 GMT

Hi all

I am trying to get hold of a pro * c compiler, does oracle provide one with their software , if so what is it called .

If anyone knows of one can you please let me know

Also I am trying to get grips with dbms_pipe , now I can send various paper written with examples , but somehow they dont work. has anyone got a small example of how the above works .

a small example will do

any help would be appreciated . please email me on michael.dsouza_at_matsushita-europe.com

thks
regards

michael

Michael Dsouza