import dump into database

From: wendy ng <wendyng_at_sin.ipacs.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 16:32:47 +0800

Hello,
I am importing a dump file using Oracle Enterprise Manager where I logged in as 'system/manager_at_alias name'. However, becoz the dump file is exported not using the same but as a user, I am having warning messages such as 'Database is exported by "username", not by you'; meaning not as system/manager. Although I know I need to delete the repositories later, is there any other way where I can

1). still log in as 'system/manager'
2). import the dump that is exported by some other user
3). specify the fromuser / touser (like in Unix)
Please help, I a newbie interms of NT platform matters.... Many thks,
wendy ng Received on Tue Mar 30 1999 - 02:32:47 CST