Re: Basic Oracle ?

From: Mike Burden <michael.burden_at_capgemini.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 09:31:35 +0000

I do sympathize. Why do they give questions that are open to interpretation. You probably know exactly how to use the Where and Having clause and could happily explain it if asked, but you can only answer a,b,c,d. You feel like sending the question back with an long explanation. But of course it's done on a computer and hitting the thing would only make you feel better for a few moments.

It should be qualified with the word 'after' or 'before' a group caluclation just to make it obvious (IMO). Is that too simple.