Re: post-install catrep.sql?

From: Andrew Babb <andrewb_at_mail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 14:47:31 +0800

Tom,

The scripts can be run at anytime, even after you have installed replication. What they do is build the special views that are used by replication, and other Oracle products that need to know about replication. i.e. SQL*Plus, Export, Import etc...

I am not sure of the purpose of the small .Z file, but have a read of the README.TXT file that is in the same directory. That should provide you with the details.

Rgds
Andrew