Re: Import Error

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 13:07:53 -0800

David

The IMP-00009 error is usually caused by an export file generated by an aborted export session. The IMP-00021
error reports an operating system error , where the error code is the bit in brackets (dec 22, hex 0x16). Is the import coming from multiple tapes maybe?

HTH. Pete

--

Regards

Pete

Peter Sharman                             Email: psharman_at_us.oracle.com
WISE Course Development Manager           Phone: +1.650.607.0109 (int'l)

Worldwide Internal Services Education            (650)607 0109 (local)
San Francisco

SQL> select standard_disclaimer, witty_remark   2 from company_requirements;

"Controlling application developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, ORACLE DBA Handbook
"Oh no it's not! It's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long term ORACLE DBA