Launching an app on the server

From: Ken Nunes <knunes_at_no.spam.sequenom.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 19:11:40 GMT

Using the host command I can launch an executable that will show up on the client that issues the command. How can I launch an executable that is on the server and is displayed/runs on the server, ie the client launches the executable but it is only seen on the server. Any help is much appreciated,

Ken Nunes Received on Mon Mar 29 1999 - 13:11:40 CST