Listener memory leak

From: <tony.rodgers_at_cox.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 18:00:30 GMT

Has anyone else experienced a slow Net8 listener memory leak? We're running Oracle 8.0.5.0.0 on Sun Solaris, and aren't really experiencing any problems other than we noticed our listener process had grown to about 200 MB in size. When we stopped and re-started the listener, it went back down to about 11MB. It's not a major problem, but we do have to keep an eye on it. Just wondering if anyone else has seen this.

Best regards,
Tony Rodgers