Database scalability study

From: <asobkows_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 17:55:20 GMT

Hi,

I need to perform a "scalability" comparison between the following databases: 1a) Sybase FMS V.11.0.3 on SUN UNIX 2.6 1b) Sybase Cluster V.11.5.1 on SUN UNIX 2.6

2) Oracle MLT V.2.2 on HP UNIX 7.3
3) MS Access MAP on Win NT 4.0 Server
4) INFORMIX BillDats V.7.30.UC2 on SUN UNIX 2.6

There are many parameters that could be considered. I've done some research on the WEB and on the various newsgroups and I've found the ones written below (but I'm totally open to suggestions).

Could you help me finding some of the answers for the four alternatives? Any partial answers and/or advice would also be much appreciated. The questions with a "+" are the most important to for my study...

Thanks very much.

Andrej

Thanks again.