Basic Oracle ?

From: Admin <admin_at_box.t10.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 09:49:07 -0700

I am going through some sample test for the DBA exam and I came across the following question:

Which clause would you use to exclude rows from a group calculation?

  1. where
  2. having
  3. order by
  4. into

I chose b because it said group calculation. I know that the where condition excludes rows from a select but I assumed that having excludes rows even further after the group by.

Any help would be appreciated.

Eric
admin_at_t10.net Received on Mon Mar 29 1999 - 10:49:07 CST