DBSNMP Agent

From: Andy Capps <ccapps_at_unch.unc.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 07:09:42 -0500

We are running Oracle 8.0.3 on a UNIX/AIX box with Lawson Software Applications. We are using the OEM applications to do backups and other DBA functions, however, we are having problems with the DBSNMP agent going down. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason that we can find yet. I was wondering if anyone might have any thoughts on this.

Thanks - Andy Capps - UNC Hospitals Received on Mon Mar 29 1999 - 06:09:42 CST