Re: Getting current sequence value

From: Mike Rose <mmrose_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 03:33:29 GMT

I agree about caching, if caching is enabled the number of values cached is the number of values in play.They are available to any and all transactions and in those cases where a transaction is rolled back or whatever, the Sequence values will be used in turn. To eliminate this problem set CACHE = 0.

Mike Rose