Re: Oracle8 Reverse Indexes Problem

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 09:35:41 +0100

I'm only guessing here, but if this is the COMPLETE list of test commands is it possible that the first query chose to run rule-based and the second chose to run cost based ? There are some features which force cost based optimisation to take place (even if the RULE hint is given).

--

Jonathan Lewis