snapshot a step beyond

From: root <pgorain_at_teaser.fr>
Date: 27 Mar 1999 12:30:44 GMT

hi !

now my link is working,

and i can test my snapshot but !!!!

on my master table i make a snapshot log on my table whend i put somme values inside i can see change in the log table !!good,

on the 'slave' base i call the snapshot commande like

create snapshot mysnap select * from table_at_WEB;

after that i have a table mysnap with all the value off the table table on the master side WEB,

but the slave table table is always empty !!!!

i don't understand very well !!!

for me i have created the slave db like the master with the same script ,  and i have exactly the same table name on each side ....

help me please !!!!

thank you