Re: OAS 4...listeners do not start...

From: Paul O'Driscoll <podski_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 17:46:52 +0100

I had a similar problem with OAS 3.0 .. I believe that you should not let any services be started automatically .. set everything to manual start up .. !

What can happen is that some processes start up too quickly ...so if you make sure that you start everything manually yorself then it should come up OK ..

regards

pod