Performance Oracle Applications 10.7NCA

From: Ton van Renswoude <renswoude-t_at_vev.nl>
Date: 26 Mar 1999 16:01:14 GMT

We have serious performance problems with our Oracle Applications 10.7NCA application. We have both the application and the database standing on our HP9000 D270 multiprocessor server. Who does have the same configuration and can tell us something about the performance of their system. It also seems that the database output is rerouted over the network. This is not meant by us while both, the application and the database are standing on the same HP9000 server. Please mail at us ora9000_at_vev.nl when you can help us even it is just a little tip.

Friendly regards,
Ton van Renswoude
Email: ora9000_at_vev.nl Received on Fri Mar 26 1999 - 10:01:14 CST