ORACLE POSITIONS IN UK, AND EUROPE

From: James Murphy <jmurphy_at_msilon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 10:28:06 +0000

I am a Head-Hunter in London and I have some very interesting opportunities for Oracle DBA's. At the moment the most interesting position I have is on a permanent basis for one of the biggest Telco companies in Europe. Based just outside London in Woking the role is for a senior DBA/ Team leader of 6 people. The salary and package are hansom and the job would be a challenge, bringing the team forward in every aspect. Cutting edge (8i) is being researched and will be implemented as soon as possible.

A good opportunity, which is well worth talking to me about. They are also looking for Oracle DBA's and I would be interested in talking to any serious people.

We are not an agents, we are Head-Hunters who work with most large financial companies in Europe. We have been trading for 30 yrs and although Corporate office is in the States, Europe head office is in London.

I hope to hear from you soon.

James Murphy
(MSI London)
 0171 916 4141
james_at_msilon.co.uk Received on Fri Mar 26 1999 - 04:28:06 CST