Internal Password

From: <xiaohongl_at_teletrade.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 04:14:07 GMT

Hi

We are using Oracle7 on Open VMS environment. The previous DBA left without documenting Oracle system file. Right now, I can connect sys, systerm. But can't connect internal. When I try to connect internal, there is error message show as:"Error: ora-01017: invalid username/password, logon denied". Anyone have clue for this? Any help is appreciated.

Rose

Xiaohong Liang
Teletrade, Inc.
xiaohongl_at_teletrade.com Received on Thu Mar 25 1999 - 22:14:07 CST