FS:CLARiiON Fibre channel disk arrays

From: <bj_gardner_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 22:05:45 GMT

Presently have 4.0 terabytes of open systems CLARiiON full fibre channel disk arrays with 9.0 GB drives available. These will interface to most major UNIX platforms and NT. If you are looking for fibre channel product this is an excellent product at prices 40-50% off list prices. Everything is eligible for CLARiiON installation and maintenance. Please email me for product information or pricing for drives or subsystem.

Thank you,

Brian Gardner
BJ_gardner_at_my-dejanews.com or randdg_at_yahoo.com