Sharable tnsnames.ora

From: Devinder Pal Singh <Devinder_Pal.Singh_at_pharma.novartis.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 15:30:50 -0500

Dear all,
At my installation we have a sharable tnsnames.ora file ie it resides on the network. My problem is I want to use my own tnsnames.ora file ie file on my ownWindows NT pc. If I install sqlnet on my pc then many applications do not run as they look towards the network drive. Can I somehow change this. I know there is a parameter TNS_NAME or TNS_PATH or something like this. but I am not sure how to use this.
Thanks in advance.
Davinder Received on Thu Mar 25 1999 - 14:30:50 CST