Re: oracle prices, are they for real?

From: Ravi Kommalapati <ravi_kommalapati_at_sabre.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 09:03:25 -0600

     I agree with you on the that, but if you are planning to buy a database server on LINUX, I would recommend Informix, as a DBA for both Oracle and Informix on Unices, I find Informix to be a better product, and very well integrated with the Unix OS. Also they are having a special deal till the end of April so it costs only 99$ for Informix on LINUX.

Ravi