converting from SQL Server to Oracle

From: Jennifer Neff <jneff_at_connectnet.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 16:04:41 -0800

We're looking at having our contractor convert their code from SQL Server to Oracle 7.3.3 so we're both talking to the same database. Their code is written using stored procedures and C++. Is the easiest way to convert this using Pro*C to call the PL/SQL stored procedures? Their biggest concern is that the stored procedures return record sets and they need to use something that handles cursors and record sets.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jennifer Received on Wed Mar 24 1999 - 18:04:41 CST