owas refresh

From: ayub khan <akhan_at_usgs.gov>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 21:51:35 GMT

Hi I want to refresh my snapshots I have tried two times and I dropped the snapshots and
then recreated it again all of 9 snapshots were created successfully but

when I go to the web I get message 'There was not response. The server could be down or is not responding. If you are unable to connect again later, contact the server's administrator.

Than you very much in advance.
Ayub. Received on Wed Mar 24 1999 - 15:51:35 CST