Re: v$session VIEW Question

From: Peter Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 13:36:57 -0800

Patrick

I saw that happen once too, and I believe the explanation I got was that the users have executed reports, the reports have run, and you see the file you mentioned when the reports are queued to the printer. I wasn't that interested that I proved this though, so it could be a load of rubbish!

HTH Pete

--

Regards

Pete

Peter Sharman                             Email: psharman_at_us.oracle.com
WISE Course Development Manager           Phone: +1.650.607.0109 (int'l)
Worldwide Internal Services Education            (650)607 0109 (local)
San Francisco

SQL> select standard_disclaimer, witty_remark   2 from company_requirements;

"Controlling application developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, ORACLE DBA Handbook
"Oh no it's not! It's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long term ORACLE DBA