Re: Help - lost rollback files

From: Devinder Pal Singh <Devinder_Pal.Singh_at_pharma.novartis.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 14:33:31 -0500

I think you can proceed this way.
1) Modify your init.ora and remove the entry for those rollback segments. 2) Mount the database and do
alter database datafile offline drop;
3) May be you have to drop the tablespace also once you open the database. I dont remember exactly.
You wont be able to recover anything, but atleast you can open your database.