Re: end-of-file on communication channel

From: Neelesh Jain <neelesh_at_sanjose.usweb.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 10:56:22 -0800

Well, looks like my problem is temporarily resolved. I dont get the end-of-file on communication channel error after all the oracle<SID> processes were killed. sparc-db% ps -ef | grep oracle<SID> | grep -v grep   oracle 5127 1 0 10:50:18 ? 0:01 oracle<SID> (LOCAL=NO)

Thanks everybody for your help.

Neelesh