High Performance Web Server Connection

From: Tim Levatich <tpl10_at_cornell.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 11:29:13 -0500

We would like to avoid the time it takes to establish a fresh connection from IIS to Oracle DBMS every time a web query is initiated. I've heard of connection pooling, but am not an IIS expert and I'm having trouble finding tech info on this.
Do you know where I can find info on maintaining open connections from IIS to Oracle?
Thank you,
Tim Levatich Received on Wed Mar 24 1999 - 10:29:13 CST