ORACLE and VB6 Entreprise

From: BluesMan <ygrenet_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 00:53:08 +0100

Hi all,

What is the best (fastest) way to Connect an Oracle database to a VB6 application ?

rdo ?
ole db ? I think ole db must use ODBC such as rdo does... Where is the difference ???
And what about ado ?

Is Oracle a real native database in VB6 ?

If I could directly access SQL*NET, it would be smashing !

THANKS in advance for your help,

Yann Received on Tue Mar 23 1999 - 17:53:08 CST