Script to re-create views

From: Julia Cristina Varela de Montoya <jc_va_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 17:59:02 -0500

    Can anyone share to me a script to generate and re-create the views for a schema (or re-create in another database)? I think I can do it with SELECT 'CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW ' || VIEW_NAME || ' AS ' || TEXT || '/' FROM USER_VIEWS; but that seems simple and may I find problems with with it?

Thank you very much. Received on Tue Mar 23 1999 - 16:59:02 CST