Re: Writing own WebServer for PL/SQL Execution

From: Michael Rothwell <michael_rothwell_at_non-hp-usa-om46.om.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 13:38:42 -0800

charlie.elgholm_at_afs.skandia.se wrote:

> Hi! We're writing our own Application Server with a Web-interface for
> executing stored procedures (a.k.a PL/SQL) for the Windows NT environment.
> The difference between our than Oracle's it that ours will work when we're
> done. Is there anyone out there that are doing this or have had the same kind
> of plans? Maybe we could swap some ideas.
>
> Cheers!
> /Charlie Elgholm - AFS IT Consulting

Could you be a little more vague?? What's wrong with Oracle's App Server? It's been working fine for me.

Michael

--
Michael A. Rothwell
Oracle DBA/Oracle Web Applications Developer

Views expressed here are not those of my company No - Actually - Since I am independent, They are the views of my company. Received on Tue Mar 23 1999 - 15:38:42 CST