Oracle8 Auto Archive Log

From: <cduvall_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 21:11:39 GMT

Hello everyone. I am having a problem with the auto Archive on Oracle 8.0.4 on NT. I keep setting the log_archive_start to TRUE and for some reason it keeps going back to FALSE, forcing me to have to manually do archive logging.  Does anyone know why this would be happening. I am not an expert in this area and maybe there is some step I am missing.

Thanks,
Clayton