easy way to copy an instance from one machine to another/mlml

From: Michel Lee <ae299_at_FreeNet.Carleton.CA>
Date: 23 Mar 1999 19:47:28 GMT

Hi,

I have an instance in a machine (Oracle ver 7.2.2.3.0) which I want to copy to another machine (Ora ver 7.3.2.3.0) I have FULLDB exports of the db in the 1st machine. What is the best and easiest way to copy? 'export/import' or is there another way?

thx
Mike

--

   /             www.ncf.carleton.ca/~ae299        /---\  \  \ \\   \   \