Intermediary commit

From: Doug Cowles <dcowles_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 13:40:33 -0500

Is thre any way to force a pending transaction that is not your own to commit?
Situation is this, an invoice import is going on with a canned app - the rollback segments are indeed growing, but the commit doesn't happen until the very end, and it is estimated that the entire job will take more time than we have. All we want to prove, is that it will work later. We are trying the same process with smaller amounts of data to prove this now, but I was wondering if you can override normal behavior in some supported way where you could force a transaction to commit regardless.