executing SQL script from a command file

From: Gary Corless <gary.corless_at_gen.friendsfirst.ie>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 16:34:31 -0000

Hi, I'm starting to generate nightly reports but get problems executing SQL script from a command file that is scheduled to run at night. I'm running NT 4(sp3) and 7.3.3 I'm trying something like :

AT batchjob /interactive 21:00

The batchjob file contains:
rem
rem create nightly reports
rem
SET ORACLE_HOME=C:\ORANT
SET ORACLE_SID=LIVE
cd C:\ORANT\REPORTS
svrmgr23
user/pass_at_instance;
@GenerateReports;
exit

Can someone please help me.

Thank you,

Gary Received on Tue Mar 23 1999 - 10:34:31 CST