Running Oracle applications 9.4 on RDBMS 7.3.x ?

From: The man from the great white north <anti-spam-gdallair_at_geocities.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 20:42:27 GMT

Hi,

We recently changed our financial applications provider for something cheaper than oracle. Our users will still be using oracle application to query historical data and we are still using Oracle application foundation for some of our own systems. We will NOT be upgrading oracle applications any further.

I'm wondering if there is a way to use Oracle Financials 9.4 under a more recent version of the RDBMS than 7.1.6 and if not, why ?

Thanks

P.S.: Anyone knows a GOOD tool that can take a forms 2.3 application generated with oracle application foundation and transform it into a forms 4.5 or better, a WebForm application ?

Guy Dallaire
Sysadmin/DBA
Centre de recherche industrielle du Québec e-mail: gdallair-nospam_at_criq.qc.ca
http://www.criq.qc.ca

NOTE: To reply via e-mail, remove the 'anti-spam-' from my e-mail adress Received on Mon Mar 22 1999 - 14:42:27 CST