Can somebody recommed a Win NT program to look at Oracle tables with (not MS Access)

From: tony <ramdan_at_mailexcite.com>
Date: 22 Mar 1999 13:17:04 -0600

 We have Oracle 8.0 running on Unix and have NTs on desktop.

We are looking for a program that has Access-like capabilities to look at data (change it and run quires, reports, forms, etc via ODBC).

We have Access, but it has a known problem with tables that have dates, nulls, or floats in index. Once the info is changed it puts the message #DELETED in all fields.

Would GREATLY appreciate any info on a program with these features!!! Received on Mon Mar 22 1999 - 13:17:04 CST