Re: Oracle on Linux

From: Tony Xu <tonyxu89_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 17:18:22 GMT

You may need to add your current directory to the PATH. You can edit your profile and add the line export PATH=$PATH:.: or run it in the command line. Next time when you try to execute a command in current direction, it will find it.

Tony

Jack <ocpdba_at_texas.ne> wrote in article <5bGI2.51464$YV6.30972_at_news2.giganews.com>...