Help! How to assign RB to a Stored Procedure?

From: Chakravarthy KM Nalamotu <kittu_at_Hawaii.Edu>
Date: 22 Mar 1999 15:01:54 GMT

Hello Oracle Users,
Is there a way of assigning a rollback segment to a stored procedure. I have a bunch of inserts/updates inside a stored procedure. At the SQL prompt b4 executing stored proecdure I did a set transaction and that doesn't seem to be working.
Any ideas?
Tx,
  Kittu. Received on Mon Mar 22 1999 - 09:01:54 CST