Re: Bitmap index performance

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 12:56:23 -0000

There are a couple of questions that your definitions raise, and I would still need to see the execution plans. (was there any path, or cost, change when you changed the bitmap merge size ?).

If you are interested in pursuing this, I suggest we take it off-group for the moment, and post any conclusions back to the group later.

--

Jonathan Lewis