Error accessing package DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO

From: James McCabe <james_at_oranda.com>
Date: 1999/03/19

Hello,

I just installed Oracle on Redhat 5.2 Linux. When I log on to SQL*Plus I get an error message (follows). Apparently some initializing PL/SQL is not/has not been executed correctly. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Enter user-name: system
Enter password:
Error accessing package DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO ERROR:

ORA-06509: PL/SQL: ICD vector missing for this package
ORA-06512: at "SYSTEM.DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO", line 37
ORA-06512: at line 1

Thanks for any replies.

James

If replying to this post, please remove
the ampersands from the e-mail address.
They are there to defeat spambots. Received on Fri Mar 19 1999 - 00:00:00 CST