Re: Do Eval CDs from Oracle stop working after 30 days?

From: Blaine Jones <blaine.jones_at_usa.removeme.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 04:02:56 GMT

I joined the OTN, (the free version, not the $200 one), which grants me a license to use the software in accordance with the "DEVELOPMENT ONLY LIMITED LICENSE". So, I'm legit now.

I must say that I'm very impressed with what I got for my five bucks. I just got it today via UPS. I was expecting just a CD. Instead, I got the entire shrink-wrapped box including a couple of hardcopy manuals.