Re: Getting #DELETED from MS Access when looking at an 8.0 table that has been truncated

From: Mike Rose <mmrose_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 20:35:03 GMT

You are probably experiencing an ODBC problem. I would suggest either using the exact Oracle version-specific ODBC driver or getting the latest and greatest Microsoft Data Access Control 2.0 (MDAC) drivers. MDAC 2.0 includes a very good Oracle8 ODBC driver. Configure a new DSN with a different a name using the Microsoft ODBC driver (don't have File & System DSNs with the same name, causes problems). Then use the Add Ins Attachment Manager to RE-Attach the Oracle tables.

Mike Rose

P.S. Let me know if this solves your problems at mmrose_at_home.com