Re: "ulimit" error while installating 7.3.4 on Solaris 2.6

From: wafamily <pessetto_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 11:43:05 -0700

I ran into the same question a while back on 7.3.3 and Solaris 2.5. If you take a closer look at the root.sh script. It will always tell you to raise the ulimit unless you have defined the REMOTE_DB variable to T. Since you want to install a local database it is just giving you a reminder.

Good Luck,
Dennis