OEM on NT

From: Andy Capps <ccapps_at_unch.unc.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 08:16:45 -0500

I have just upgraded my Oracle client OEM to NT running 8.0.5 against a UNIX database server. OEM runs fine until I try to submit a job out of OEM to the UNIX server. I get a Dr. Watson memory error. I have seen documents posted on the web stating issues with version 1.4 to 1.5 of OEM having a problem with MMDUS32.DLL and MMDX32.ocx and MMTX32.ocx. Does anyone have any information on outstanding issues with OEM 1.6 and NT.

Thanks - Andy Capps Received on Fri Mar 19 1999 - 07:16:45 CST