Re: Beware! the days of Oracle may be numbered

From: Marcus N Hofer <markus_at_tk136248.telekabel.at>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 06:51:17 GMT

KeyStroke (Jack L. Swayze Sr.) schrieb in Nachricht <36EB2A96.86D4F410_at_Feist.Com>...
>If there is no company that _owns_ the software you are using, then there
is no
>company you can sue when things go terribly wrong, or when it doesn't
perform to
>your expectations.

<SNIP>

Jack,

    I believe there is very very little chance to sue Microsoft succsfully when You find out that
SQL server or NT does not satisfy Your needs. I would be interested if someone has
ever tried (if nobody did, this is likely not because there would have been no reasons).

regards,
--marcus Received on Fri Mar 19 1999 - 00:51:17 CST