Re: Export Oracle to Access

From: Mike Rose <mmrose_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 06:19:06 GMT

Another option is to:
1) Install an ODBC driver for your version of Oracle. 2) Using the ODBC driver configuration utility, setup a DSN (Data Set Name) using the Oracle ODBC driver and the SQL*Net alias you would normally use to connect to the Oracle server.
3) In Access Import the tables from the Oracle database.

Mike Rose