Needed: Procedure to renew a VERISIGN digital ID with OWS 3.02

From: The man from the great white north <anti-spam-gdallair_at_geocities.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 22:31:42 GMT

Hello,

We received a notic from verisign telling us to renew our digital certificate. Unfortunatly, our DBA left and I'm the new guy in charge of Oracle Web Application Server.

I'm familliar with oracle, but not with web servers in general. Did anyone renew their digital ID recently and remember what they did ?

Any help would be VERY appreciated.

P.S.: Time is running short and I don't want our site to become uncertified, not do I want my site to stop working while I'm trying to renew the certificate....

Guy Dallaire
Sysadmin/DBA
Centre de recherche industrielle du Québec e-mail: gdallair-nospam_at_criq.qc.ca
http://www.criq.qc.ca

NOTE: To reply via e-mail, remove the 'anti-spam-' from my e-mail adress Received on Thu Mar 18 1999 - 16:31:42 CST