Re: Mutating table and triggers

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 22:10:38 -0000

There is one special case where the the mutating table does not occur, however. I can't remember the exact details at the moment, but it has something to do with the triggering statement guaranteeing (logically) to effect only one row of the table e.g.

    update where primary key = const

--

Jonathan Lewis