Re: "ulimit" error while installating 7.3.4 on Solaris 2.6

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 22:50:07 +0100

Hi Pascal

The IUG is the Installation and User Guide. Afaik this is the only place they use the abbreviation at all! I have been wondering too! The ulimit is the filesize limit. Actually I believe the correct value is in root.sh. I have never seen any problems with root.sh. You would expect Solaris 2.6 to be downwards compatible...

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA